Appliance Kingdom grants guarantees based on the following policy:
- One (1) Year Warranty to residential customers;
- Ninety (90) Days Warranty on commercial customers.
- Warranty is valid on installed parts that have been purchased through the company.
- Parts that bear warranty will be repaired or replaced at the sole discretion of Appliance Kingdom.
- This Warranty is not transferable.
- The Warranty is only valid if the repair is performed by Appliance Kingdom service technicians.
- The Warranty is void if proper routine maintenance is not done according to manufacturer’s maintenance guide.
- Appliance Kingdom reserves the right to void the warranty due to not being provided with up to date maintenance records.
- Grease build-up voids the warranty.
- Improper usage of the appliance automatically voids the warranty.
- Warranty is void on relocated appliances.
- No warranty on damage caused by external problems or interference by anyone else (other than Appliance Kingdom technicians) sensing or tampering with the repair.
- The Warranty is not applicable to the following parts: discontinued or obsolete parts, refrigerants, filters, access valves, fuses, wires.
- Appliance Kingdom is not responsible for any damage caused by appliance malfunction.
- Appliance Kingdom is not responsible for loss of food or other perishables.
- Appliance Kingdom is not responsible for any floor, cabinet, counter damage or water leakage when repairing and/or removing your appliance by Appliance Kingdom technician(s)
Appliance Kingdom reserves the right to limit or refuse to provide Warranty at its sole discretion. Any Warranty limitations and / or refusals will be communicated to the customer prior to the completion of the repair.